Contact Us

Whether you've been denied social security benefits or you want to divorce your partner, you'll get the help you need if you choose Tate J Eldridge, PC in Amarillo. Contact us to schedule your first appointment with our family law and Social Security claims attorney by calling Tate J Eldridge, PC today.

  • Tate J. Eldridge, P.C.

    1716 S Polk Street
    Amarillo, TX 79102


    Call Us
    Phone: 806-331-8283

No Soliciting